Tuesday 24 March 2009

Moving !


I have moved my blog from Wordpress as I just couldn't get on with it. For a start it was forever changing my password and they were impossible to remember! I know what I am doing on Blogspot!
-
The weather has continued to be warm and lovely with plenty of sun. I have planted herbs in the newly dug over bed above. So far I have thyme, angelica, lovage, lemon balm,dill, fennel, oregano and marjoram. I will add parsley and coriander. I have mint, both spearmint and peppermint but they are in tubs as the roots are quite invasive. My son's fiancee sent me some herb seeds today. They included arnica. I have never grown this before and reading the instructions I'm not sure if I will be growing it now as it takes a lot of fiddling to get it right and then it might take two years to germinate!

No comments:

Post a Comment